Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Larry, Carols, and Mo!


OK, Atlanta friends, I seriously want to go to Larry, Carols, and Mo this year and you should too! It is the Fox Theatre’s Larry Douglas Embry playing sing-along carols on the Mighty Mo organ FOLLOWED BY my favorite Christmas movie, The Muppet Christmas Carol (as previously mentioned in this post).


 What is it about old previews that make them seem so ridiculous/dated? The voiceover?
The "coming to videocassette this fall?"

What could be more festive this holiday season?

Tickets go on “sale” (they are free, you just have to pay the ticket master charges) on Monday at 10 a.m. The event itself takes place on Monday, Dec.  12 at 7 p.m.

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to camp out the night before so I can get the best seats. And this is not a joke.

    ReplyDelete